December 29, 2008


You can see from my title picture, I love the beach, specifically the Caribbean! The colors of the ocean are gorgeous and the climate is superb. I went on a cruise with my husband and 20 close friends, to the Western Caribbean a few years ago and have not forgotten a moment of it since.
I have a husband, five kids and a father with Alzheimer's who I help take care of.
I have never "blogged" before, at least not since it has been called blogging, but have posted messages on two sites for reading for a select group. I don't know what I'll be writing about here yet, but felt I wanted to explore this way of expressing thoughts and feelings. I don't know if anyone will be reading this, but it doesn't matter, I want to write and so I shall. Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment